Once you submit an E-Verify order the order itself cannot be canceled. However, the order can be closed.
To close an E-Verify order please follow the instructions below:
- Locate the E-Verify order in question in your account.
- Open the HTML file to view the order and it’s action bars.
- You will see a + next to the word E-Verify. Use that + to expand the section.
- Scroll down and you will see a "Close Case button"
- Click the close case Icon
- A reason code box will appear on your screen.
- Please select the option that is closest to the reason for this request to close this requested E-Verify.
- Click the Submit icon.
- The screen may refresh multiple times before the order closes.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with submitting documentation to Info Cubic, please feel free to contact one of our Client Service Ninjas via chat, email, or by phone at (877) 360-4636!