- For international searches, ID’s must be government issued and not damaged.
- When submitting an ID copy, make sure all four corners of the ID are visible.
- Provide a clear image of the front and back of the ID.
- Color images are preferred
- If a passport copy is required, you do not need to provide an image of the back of the passport.
- Review the request and make sure you are providing a document that matches the Country, State, etc. that you are requesting on the order.
- The applicant name must match the name on the order.
- Only active ID’s are accepted. Expired passports, driver’s licenses, ID number cards, are not accepted for processing.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with submitting documentation to Info Cubic, please feel free to contact one of our Client Service Ninjas via chat, email, or by phone at (877) 360-4636!