Below are the most common reasons CAPS forms are rejected or not processed.
- Missing address history for the complete 5-year period (In MM/DD/YYY format)
- Missing applicant signature
- Missing requestor information
- Partial document submission (missing pages)
- Illegible/ poor quality scan or image of the document
- The information listed on the CAPS form does not match what is listed on the candidate order.
- All pages from corner to corner must be visible in the scan or picture. Partial views or screen grabs cannot be processed.
Please review your applicant's CAPS form for the following items to ensure the document is fully filled out:
- Employer information filled out completely
- Requestor information is filled in completely
- The last 4 digits of the SSN, and DOB listed on the form must match the information listed on the order.
- There are 5 years worth of address history with no gaps.
- Current address start date.
- Applicant Signature and date
- Electronic signatures acceptable
How do I submit my applicant's form once completed?
- The document can be scanned or, a photo can be taken of the document by the applicant and submitted.
- Please note* All pages from corner to corner must be visible in the scan or picture. Partial views or screen grabs cannot be processed.
- The document can be uploaded to the applicant’s order within the Cube.
- Please utilize the Upload supporting documents option in the actions bar on the ride side of the applicant’s order.
- The document can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the applicant's name and order number in the subject line of your email.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with submitting documentation to Info Cubic, please feel free to contact one of our Client Service Ninjas via chat, email, or by phone at (877) 360-4636!