Below is helpful information to ensure that your submitted Colorado CAPS form is processed in a timely manner. Your future employer will need to fill in their own requestor and employer information. They may have a prefilled version for you to fill out.
The first page of the Colorado CAPS form- What is required from you?
- First name, Middle Name and Last name must match the names listed on the order.
- The last 4 digits of the SSN, and DOB both must match the order.
- If any AKA is listed on the order it should be included In the Maiden name/previous name section.
- Gender and Race/Ethnicity fields should be marked (if more than one is applicable please check all that apply).
The second page of the Colorado CAPS form- What is required from you?
- You must provide a home phone number. A mobile phone works as well.
- Include a personal or work email address.
- Forms without an applicant email address will not be processed.
- The current street address must match the order placed and, the applicant must include the start date at their current residence in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- You must provide a full 5-year address history with no gaps.
- Include Address, State, and zip code. Start and end dates for each address must be in a MM/DD/YYYY format.
- If you have an extensive address history please include additional addresses on a loose sheet of paper.
- The form must be signed and dated.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with submitting documentation to Info Cubic, please feel free to contact one of our Client Service Ninjas via chat, email, or by phone at (877) 360-4636!