To ensure timely processing of your background report, below are some helpful tips for submitting documents to Info Cubic:
- Review all documents to make sure they are complete, signed, and dated.
- This includes ensuring that all pages of multi-page documents are returned.
- Make sure document copies are clean, clear, and legible.
- High quality images of the documents are acceptable, provided the document can be easily read.
- Documents should be centered in the image (not titled).
- The Document Title at the top and the Version Number at the bottom of the document must be clearly visible.
- Documents that are cut off, missing pages, or low-quality images will not be processed.
- When submitting an ID copy, make sure all four corners of the ID are visible. Providing both a front and back picture of the ID is most helpful for our team.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with submitting documentation to Info Cubic, please feel free to contact one of our Client Service Ninjas via chat, email, or by phone at (877) 360-4636!