Info Cubic has the following methods available:
- If you are placing the order on behalf of the applicant:
- You will have the ability to upload a PDF of the Disclosure & Authorization form at the end of the ordering process
- If you prefer, you can send the request to an applicant to electronically sign the form on any smartphone, iPad or handheld device, after you place the order. The order will not begin processing until the applicant has signed the required form(s).
- If the applicant will be entering their information through the Applicant Portal:
- You may select the option for your applicants to sign off on forms within the portal (most commonly used and applicant-friendly process)
- If the disclosure and authorization has already been signed, it may be uploaded by the applicant
Info Cubic has sample Disclosure & Authorization Forms that may be used. If you prefer to use your own forms, you may do so at no additional cost to you.
A Disclosure & Authorization is needed for every applicant you screen, as required by section 604(2) of the Fair Credit Reporting Act. If you wish to review sample Disclosure & Authorization forms, you may do so by logging into your account and clicking on "Docs & Forms" in the toolbar.